Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart

Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart
BUY THIS BOOK! Now available on Amazon! IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!

Monday 27 July 2009

Bright Idea

I'm starting to get tired of accusations that I troll the internet under multiple identities. Despite my repeated assertions, everytime a new non-skeptic blogger appears, the poor guy gets pasted with being me!
If I was a high level blogger with thousands of hits a day, I could understand this. But I'm quite low level with a minimal comment content. So where's the benefit to these guys?
So I'm bringing forward one of two suggestions:
1) Become a follower! Sign up at the little box on the right. Show the world you aren't me!
2) Or should I start a new blog called "I'm not Garnel" and let everyone sign in there?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! I've been Not Garnel at least twice. But I'm NOT Garnel Ironheart. I am the Walrus (koo-koo-katchoob).

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

Great! The new blog is up. Just go and click on the follower box on your way out.

OTD said...

What's up, troll? Come up with any new names lately?

Garnel Ironheart said...

You can sign up too!

OTD said...

Brilliant idea.

David said...

Garnel--

Admit it; you and OTD are really the same person. Then, you sneak around posting secret messages in one of your various persona, and then publicly accuse yourself of sneaking around posting secret messages. Now, you've even gone so far as to set up entire blogs just to level accusations against yourself. I've seen through your fiendish attention-getting plot, Mr. OTD-Garnel.

Garnel OTDheart said...

Okay, okay, I admit it.

Actually I "outed" myself on SJ's blog a few weeks ago with the exact same confession.

OTD didn't... I mean I didn't believe me then either.

David said...

Ha! I knew it was you all along. A self-hating Orthodox Jew-- how better to reconcile your latent anti-Semitism with your devotion to Torah than to evolve an entirely new personality with but one goal in its cruel, vindictive life-- to persecute your other personality!

E-Man said...

Sounds like Garnel is a bit bi-polar. Or could it be.... sarcasm?? I am not sure.

Garnel Ironheart/OTD said...

No, no, it's like that episode from Star Trek, "The Enemy Within" where the transporter malfunctions and splits Kirk into his good half (Garnel) and his evil half (OTD).

Manya Shochet said...

Who's tt say? Maybe Garnel is the evil half and OTD is the good one.