Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart

Navonim - The Ramblings of Garnel Ironheart
BUY THIS BOOK! Now available on Amazon! IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE!

Monday 10 September 2007

Welcome Back!

I apologize for the precipitous disappearance of this blog a month ago. At the time I was, for lack of a better excuse, burned out. I had mentally taken it upon myself to try and keep up with the more experience, better intellectually equipped bloggers out there like FailedMessiah and DovBear. I wanted to constantly produce material for people to read and trying to add this into my already crammed daily schedule proved to be far too much.

So here's the objectives for the new blog. Over the next couple of days, before Rosh HaShanah sets in, I'll try to reconstruct the look of the old blog and put in a couple of posts. Then after the Holydays, I'll continue posting but not at the frenetic pace I was working at before. With a bit of luck and help from the Big Guy Upstairs (the BGU) this will succeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Second attempt at making a comment...

Welcome back! I had just deleted my bookmark but then decided to check you out one last time just in case you came back.

Zev Stern said...

בריך רחמנא דיהבך לן ולא יהבך לעפרא

http://neandershort.blogspot.com/2007/09/missing-person-alert.html